Business Consulting Services
ANS Business Consultants provides professional and practical consulting services which are tailored to the clients' specific requirements, and aims to improve clients' capabilities with its resources to achieve its objectives.
ANS consulting services include 3 areas as follows:
- Risk management and Internal Audit
- Risk Management: ANS will assist clients to identify risks that businesses are facing, its causes, magnitude of impact and likelihood of occurrence, so that clients can prioritize risk. Our approach focuses on assessing where the organization wants to position itself in relation to its risk strategy and monitoring of its risk.
- Internal Audit: ANS assists clients to start-up or re-position its internal audit function using the Risk-Based Audit Approach. We provide a full range of internal audit services that include developing an Internal Audit Plan, performing Internal Audit Fieldwork, Reporting and conducting a Follow up. Additionally, depending on client requirements and their existing internal audit capability, we also provide co-sourcing internal audit services.
- Information Technology
- System Evaluation and Selection: ANS assists client in identify its requirements, rationalizing its business requirements, translating to system specification, form evaluation and selection criteria.
- IT Implementation Project management: ANS assists clients in reviewing and evaluating existing systems, in re-design, and with implementing the selected software package. We also assist in managing project progress and following up on project issues to ensure that the project meets its time line and the client objectives and expectations.
- Business Process Re-design
- Our service in relation to business process redesign includes consulting on the financial accounting system, managerial accounting system, and other operational systems such as procurement, fixed assets management system, inventory system, planning and budgeting system, and human resources management system and etc. The main objectives of the redesign assignment are to improve the process effectiveness, efficiency and appropriate control.